Fly 'n Sleep takes you to adventurous Greenland with an overnight stay in Kangerlussuaq from just 1.595,- DKK one-way.
The price includes 20kg of luggage, food and drink on the aircraft. However, you must purchase the accommodation in Kangerlussuaq yourself.
The stop in Kangerlussuaq also gives you fantastic opportunities to experience the Russel Glacier by the ice sheet or just go for a long walk in the fantastic nature.
You can choose from three exciting destinations: Nuuk, Sisimiut or Ilulissat.
Book in advance
By planning your vacation early, you will find the cheapest tickets available on the days that suit you best.
To make it easier to find Fly 'n sleep tickets, we've marked the Fly' n sleep departures in our online booking system.
- 20 kg of checked baggage and one piece of hand luggage included.
- The accommodation in Kangerlussuaq is purchased separately and is not included in the price of the ticket.
- The ticket cannot be changed or refunded after 24 hours from the time of purchase.
- Food is only included on the flight between Copenhagen and Kangerlussuaq, on other flights coffee, water and cookies are served.
- Fly 'n sleep is a one-way trip, but you can of course buy Fly 'n sleep both ways.
- Please note that booking of accommodation at Old Camp is made between you and Albatros Arctic Circle. Air Greenland cannot provide assistance with booking or booking a room. Air Greenland can also not guarantee the availability of rooms.