Air Greenland can - using the greatest possible discretion - refuse customers for regular scheduled flights.
- Who refuse to make themselves or their luggage available to the security check at the departure station
- Which makes threats, either verbal or written, against the airline (e.g. bomb threat). ref.
Safety plan section 12
- Who do not follow or refuse to follow the company's safety rules
- Who is without any doubt under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other types of euphoric substances, strong medicine, etc.
- Unruly passengers whose appearance, behavior or mental/physical condition may be dangerous for or appear unpleasant to other passengers
- Who has such a degree of physical weakness that the planned flight will undoubtedly result in health complications or death
- Who needs or is dependent on independent care of any kind during the flight and does not have a qualified companion on the journey.
Passengers who fall under one or more of the above categories are not accepted for carriage on Air
Passengers who are undoubtedly intoxicated may not be allowed on Air Greenland's flights. Due to their condition, they may pose a safety risk during the flight and may appear uncomfortable to other passengers on board.
All subsequent costs (e.g. accommodation and meals) are at the passenger's own expense.
Intoxicated passengers who are rejected and who behave threateningly or are violent are reported to the police immediately. This also applies to passengers who are under the influence of drugs or other types of euphoric substances.
Rejected passengers lose their booking and must purchase a new ticket themselves.